SQL Logical Query Processing Order
- DBA Stuff (15)
- Interview Q (6)
- MS BI (7)
- Others (27)
- SQL Server Internals (54)
- SQL Server Versions (54)
- T SQL (81)
- Passed 70-461 Exam : Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- DIRTY reads and PHANTOM reads
- CUBE, ROLLUP, COMPUTE, COMPUTE BY, GROUPING SETS
- UPDATE statement with new .WRITE Clause
- Best Practices while creating Stored Procedures
- Using OUTPUT Parameters in Stored Procedures
- Stored Procedures vs Functions (Difference between SP & UDF)
- Microsoft Azure Redis Cache - General availability
- Preparing for 70-463 Exam : Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SELECT an XML string to a table
- 769,157 hits
StatCounter …since April’2012
This is my personal blog site.
The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. For accuracy and official reference refer to MS Books On Line and/or MSDN/TechNet.
My employer do not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned on the blog. I have documented my personal experience on this blog.