Manoj Pandey | firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 888 699 1882
– Overall 9+ years of IT experience in Database Development, DW/BI Design/Development, Data Modelling, Analysis, Upgrade/Migration, ETL Design/Development, Performance tuning and Administration.
– Strong in MS SQL Server (T-SQL, complex SQL Queries) Development, Performance and Query Optimization.
– Expert in deriving Data Mart/Warehouse from existing OLTP source systems keeping with Kimball’s and Inmon’s best practices.
– Strong in Informatica Power Center (ETL), SSRS and familiarity with SSIS/AS.
– Experience in working with Power BI Self Service Analytics, Power View & SharePoint 2013 with Tabular model solution.
– Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), 70-461 – Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
– Evangelizing SQL Server through this blog.
– Recognized with the Microsoft Community Contributor Award (MCCA) 2011 for my contributions to Microsoft online technical communities in MSDN’s T-SQL forum.
– Currently working with Microsoft India (MSIT) as Software Development Engineer (SDE) 2.
Social Networks: LinkedIn | Facebook | Facebook Page | Twitter