Informatica – ERROR: Workflow [FOLDER_NAME:WORKFLOW_NAME[version 1]] is disabled. Please check the Integration Service log for more information.
Today I got an email alert for the Informatica Workflow that was working properly suddenly gave following error:
ERROR: Workflow [FOLDER_NAME:WORKFLOW_NAME[version 1]] is disabled.
Please check the Integration Service log for more information.
The Workflow was not getting kicked off and there was nothing else showing up in the logs other than this error.
I did a bit of research and as the error message indicates I found that one setting might be enabled that can disable the Workflow.
–> I opened the Workflow Designer, opened the Workflow in the Designer window. Right-click on the Workflow Designer canvas and this opens up following window, which shows up as below:
… here as you can see that the setting “Runtime Options, Disabled” is checked/enabled (circled, above). This means that the Workflow is currently in disabled state. Just un-check this option and save it by clicking on the Apply button.
Now re-run the Workflow and it should run now without any issues.
- DBA Stuff (29)
- Interview Q (8)
- Microsoft Azure (4)
- MS BI (6)
- Others (109)
- SQL Server Conferences (1)
- SQL Server Internals (76)
- SQL Server Questions (36)
- SQL Server Versions (114)
- T SQL (160)
- Download & Install SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 2016 (decoupled from SQL Server engine setup)
- SQL Server 2016 RTM full and final version available - Download it now !!!
- Passed 70-461 Exam : Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SQL Jokes!!!
- SQL Basics - Difference between TRUNCATE, DELETE and DROP?
- Microsoft released SQL Server vNext (2017) - New features and enhancements in CTP 1.x
- DIRTY reads and PHANTOM reads - SQL Server
- DB Basics - What are Candidate, Primary, Composite & Super Keys and Difference between them?
- What is SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL and difference between them
- SQL Basics - Difference between WHERE, GROUP BY and HAVING clause
Blog Stats, since Aug 2010
- 2,199,147 hits
StatCounter …since April 2012
- Scam – Become a kin/hier and earn a fortune – via LinkedIn and Email
- Places to visit in and around Vizag (aka Visakhapatnam)
- Bidar road trip from Hyderabad on bike with friends
- Process for closing Passport application file at Secunderabad RPO?
- Renewed my expired passport with address change (in Hyderabad)
This is my personal blog site.
The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. For accuracy and official reference refer to MS Books On Line and/or MSDN/TechNet.
My employer do not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned on the blog. I have documented my personal experience on this blog.