17. New CTP 2.1 update for SQL Server 2016 available for download
16. Enhancements – TempDB Database Files
15. Enhancements – In-memory and improvements
14. Enhancements – ColumnStore Indexes evolution from SQL Server 2012, 2014 to 2016
13. New Feature – Dynamic Data Masking
12. New Feature – Row Level Security (RLS)
11. New Feature – Temporal Data/Tables – Part 2
10. New Feature – Temporal Data/Tables – Part 1
09. New Feature – TRUNCATE Table at Partition level
08. New Feature – Live Query Statistics
07. New Feature – Enable “Query Store” on a Database
06. New Feature – Query Store
05. New Feature – JSON data and SQL Queries – Part 1
04. New Feature – Native JSON support
03. Installing SQL Server 2016 CTP2 | and new features in SSMS
02. Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Public Preview (CTP2) Available – download now
01. Microsoft announced SQL Server 2016 – New features and enhancements
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Cluster Maps Archive 2011-14
This is my personal blog site.
The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. For accuracy and official reference refer to MS Books On Line and/or MSDN/TechNet.
My employer do not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned on the blog. I have documented my personal experience on this blog.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 456 other followers