Microsoft AZURE | The Cloud for Modern Business
Microsoft Azure is an Open and Flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly Build, Deploy and Manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed Data-Centers. You can build applications using any language, tool or framework. And you can Integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment.
–> Microsoft AZURE provides you:
1. Always up. Always on: Delivers a 99.95% monthly SLA and enables you to build and run highly available applications without focusing on the infrastructure.
2. Open: Enables you to use any language, framework, or tool to build applications. Features and services are exposed using open REST protocols.
3. Unlimited servers. Unlimited storage: Enables you to easily scale your applications to any size. It is a fully automated self-service platform that allows you to provision resources within minutes. Elastically grow or shrink your resource usage based on your needs.
4. Powerful Capabilities: Delivers a flexible cloud platform that can satisfy any application need. It enables you to reliably host and scale out your application code within compute roles.
–> Solutions Microsoft AZURE provides:
1. Virtual Machines: On-demand infrastructure that scales and adapts to your changing business needs.
2. Web: Secure and flexible development, deployment, and scaling options for any sized Web application.
3. Mobile: Fast and easy to build mobile apps that scale. Within minutes, you can store data in the cloud, authenticate users, and push notifications to millions of devices.
4. Dev & Test: Develop and test applications faster, at reduced cost, and with the flexibility to deploy in the cloud or on-premises.
5. Big Data: Reveal new insights and drive better decision making with Azure HDInsight, a Big Data solution powered by Apache Hadoop. Surface those insights from all types of data to business users through Microsoft Excel.
6. Media: Azure Media Services allows you to build scalable, cost effective, end-to-end media distribution solutions that can stream media to Adobe Flash, Android, iOS, Windows, and other devices and platforms.
7. Storage, Backup & Recovery: Scalable, durable cloud storage, backup, and recovery solutions for any data. It works with the infrastructure you already have to cost-effectively enhance your business continuity strategy and provide storage required by your cloud applications.
8. Identity & Access Management: Azure Active Directory delivers an enterprise ready cloud identity service enabling a single sign-on experience across cloud and on-premises applications. It allows multi-factor authentication for added security and compliance.
–> Current AZURE footprint:
–> For more information please visit Microsoft AZURE:
– Official Site: http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/
– Official Blog: http://azure.microsoft.com/blog/