2016 blogging in review
Happy New Year from SQLwithManoj !!!
This time WordPress.com stats helper monkeys didn’t prepare annual report for any of their blogs for year 2016. So I prepared my own Annual Report.
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 640,749 times by 396,212 unique visitors in 2016. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 20 days for that many people to see it.
There were 117 pictures uploaded, taking up a total of 3.1 MB. That’s about 2-3 pictures per week.
The most popular post blogged in 2016 was SQL Server 2016 RTM full and final version available viewed 25,829 times.
–> Posting Patterns
In 2016, there were 52 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 416 posts.
LONGEST STREAK: 10 post each day, in March 2016
–> Attractions in 2015
These are the top 5 posts that got most views in 2016:
1. Passed 70-461 Exam : Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (25,946 views)
2. SQL Server 2016 RTM full and final version available (25,829 views)
3. DB Basics – What are Candidate, Primary, Composite & Super Keys (17,189 views)
4. What is SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL and difference between them (12,966 views)
5. SQL Basics – Difference between TRUNCATE, DELETE and DROP? (11,694 views)
–> How did they find you?
The top referring sites and search engines in 2016 were:
–> Where did they come from?
Out of 210 countries, top 5 visitors came from India, United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia:
That’s all for 2016, see you in year 2017, all the best !!!