- DBA Stuff (29)
- Interview Q (8)
- Microsoft Azure (4)
- MS BI (6)
- Others (109)
- SQL Server Conferences (1)
- SQL Server Internals (76)
- SQL Server Questions (36)
- SQL Server Versions (113)
- T SQL (159)
- Download & Install SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) 2016 (decoupled from SQL Server engine setup)
- SQL Server 2016 RTM full and final version available - Download it now !!!
- Passed 70-461 Exam : Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SQL Basics - Difference between TRUNCATE, DELETE and DROP?
- SQL Basics - Difference between WHERE, GROUP BY and HAVING clause
- Querying Excel 2010 from SQL Server in 64-bit environment
- What is SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL and difference between them
- Microsoft released SQL Server vNext (2018) - New features and enhancements in CTP 1.x
- TSQL Interview Questions - Part 1
- SQL Server 2012 does not support Linked Server to SQL Server 2000, workaround
Blog Stats, since Aug 2010
- 2,131,710 hits
StatCounter …since April 2012
- Scam – Become a kin/hier and earn a fortune – via LinkedIn and Email
- Places to visit in and around Vizag (aka Visakhapatnam)
- Bidar road trip from Hyderabad on bike with friends
- Process for closing Passport application file at Secunderabad RPO?
- Renewed my expired passport with address change (in Hyderabad)
This is my personal blog site.
The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. For accuracy and official reference refer to MS Books On Line and/or MSDN/TechNet.
My employer do not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned on the blog. I have documented my personal experience on this blog.