XML & SQL
- DBA Stuff (23)
- Interview Q (8)
- Microsoft Azure (1)
- MS BI (6)
- Others (100)
- SQL Server Conferences (1)
- SQL Server Internals (74)
- SQL Server Questions (36)
- SQL Server Versions (102)
- T SQL (136)
- Passed 70-461 Exam : Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2016 full and final version available - Download it now !!!
- DB Basics - What are Candidate, Primary, Composite & Super Keys and Difference between them?
- What is SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL and difference between them
- SQL Basics - Difference between TRUNCATE, DELETE and DROP?
- SQL Basics - Difference between WHERE, GROUP BY and HAVING clause
- SQL Trivia - Reverse a string without using T-SQL REVERSE() function
- TSQL Interview Questions - Part 1
- CUBE, ROLLUP, COMPUTE, COMPUTE BY, GROUPING SETS
- SQL Server 2016 - Articles
Blog Stats, since Aug 2010
- 1,685,326 hits
StatCounter …since April 2012
- Bidar road trip from Hyderabad on bike with friends
- Process for closing Passport application file at Secunderabad RPO?
- Renewed my expired passport with address change (in Hyderabad)
- Which lens should I buy next after the 18-55 kit lens?
- How to blur the background and focus on the object by using 18-55mm kit lens
This is my personal blog site.
The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. For accuracy and official reference refer to MS Books On Line and/or MSDN/TechNet.
My employer do not endorse any tools, applications, books, or concepts mentioned on the blog. I have documented my personal experience on this blog.